Visit a Help Me Quit pharmacy for friendly help and advice to quit smoking.
When you decide to stop smoking you do not have to go it alone, the Help Me Quit pharmacies offer a free, local support that really works.
Help Me Quit pharmacies can offer:
- flexible and convenient one to one smoking cessation appointments at the pharmacy
- expert behavioural support delivered by a trained smoking cessation advisor
- information on and supply of nicotine replacement therapy
Your smoking cessation advisor will provide you with advice and support on:
- the benefits of quitting
- withdrawal symptoms
- coping strategies
- how to use Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- carbon Monoxide Testing
Hywel Dda University Health Board’s Hospital Smoke Free Support service
- free and friendly support for University Health Board staff, inpatients and outpatients. This specialist service also caters for patients having chronic illnesses or mental health issues, who wish to stop smoking and would benefit from one to one support. Appointments can currently be arranged with Smoking Cessation practitioners at Glangwili, Prince Philip, Withybush, Bronglais and Amman Valley hospitals by emailing: Smokers.firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop Smoking Wales
NHS Direct Wales
MIND Smoking cessation service
- specialist smoking cessation service for those with mental ill health, including stress, anxiety and depression.
Available at various locations across Hywel Dda:
- Pembrokeshire MIND: 01437 769982
- Aberystwyth MIND: 01970 626225 or 07964 999411
- Carmarthenshire MIND: 01554 752751 or 01267 222990
- Hywel Dda University Health Board Youth Health Team in Carmarthenshire. Specialist smoking cessation service for young people under 25 years old and not in mainstream education, call 01554 748085