Skip to main content

What should I do if I think I'm pregnant?

If you suspect you are pregnant, you should take a pregnancy test which you can purchase from pharmacies and some supermarkets.

If you have had a positive pregnancy test you can contact the maternity services directly or you can go through your GP.


Please give your details to the receptionist at your GP surgery and they will ask a midwife to contact you.


Telephone Number: 01970 635634


Telephone Number: 01437 773306


Pregnant and not sure what to do?

If you have had an unplanned pregnancy and are not sure what sure what to do, the British Pregnancy Advisory Service can help.