Skip to main content

Contact overseas patients

Overseas patients officer:

Debbie Greenaway


Overseas patients team:

Hywel Dda University Health Board, Finance Department, Tŷ Gorwel, Building 14, St David’s Park, Job’s Well Road, Carmarthen, SA31 3BB

Tel: 01267 887173




Putting Things Right

You can contact the concerns team by:

Phoning 0300 0200 159


• Writing a letter:

Attention of the Chief Executive

Freepost RTJR-ZKJG-JZTC, Patient Support Services, Hywel Dda University Health Board, Fishguard Road, Haverfordwest, SA61 2PZ

• Faxing 01437 773353

• Texting 07891 142240

If you need help to tell us about your concern, please let us know, or contact LLAIS (formerly known as Community Health Council (CHC)). LLAIS provides a free and independent advocacy service, which is able to help patients or the people acting for them to raise a concern.

Follow us on: