Skip to main content

Alcohol liaison nurse service - how to access the service

Our services can be accessed through self-referral, during admission to hospital, through your GP or from other community agencies.  

We will make an assessment and offer advice and support in reducing, managing or stopping your intake. We can also refer to other agencies as necessary, with your agreement.

During assessment, should any health problems be identified we can then make sure you are referred on to the relevant team for further support.

Follow us on: