The generous charitable donations that we receive from patients, their families and our local communities do not replace NHS funding, but are used to provide services and activities above and beyond what the NHS can provide.
Our charity raises and distributes funds to enhance our local NHS services through:
- Offering additional patient comforts to make time spent in hospital more comfortable;
- Providing the most up-to-date medical equipment for diagnosis and treatment;
- Creating more welcoming surroundings for patients, their families and staﬀ;
- Supporting staff learning and development and wellbeing initiatives;
- Enhancing care in our local communities;
- Funding research projects to improve our understanding of new and emerging treatments;
- Delivering healthy living and health promotion initiatives.