Skip to main content

Common ailments service

If you have a minor illness, or common ailment, you can access advice and treatment at your local community pharmacy. The pharmacist will check to confirm your details. If they agree that you need a medicine or product to treat your symptoms, you may be eligible to receive it free of charge. 

To find a pharmacy in your area providing this service, click here to visit NHS 111 Wales (opens in new tab). Then select from the filter list on the left-hand side.

Follow us on: