Skip to main content

I am really struggling with my emotional well-being...

  • Call NHS 111 and ask for Option 2 (this will put you through to the Hywel Dda Mental Health Single Point of Contact Team who can offer advice, clinical triage and interventions via telephone and signpost to other well-being, mental health and Third Sector services when required)
  • See your GP
  • Contact C.A.L.L: 0800 132 737 or text 'help' to: 81066 (24/7 help)
  • Contact Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 help)
  • Visit (opens in new tab) for info and support in staying safe from suicidal thoughts
Follow us on: