If you are a patient on a waiting list for treatment, the waiting list support service can help you in many ways. We can:
- review your situation while you are on the waiting list, to see if there is any additional support that could help improve your quality of life and independence.
- help with referrals to other health board services such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Expert Patient Programme, specialist nurses and smoking cessation.
- help with referrals to community services such as care and repair, Delta Wellbeing or Dewis Cymru.
- support you to take control over your condition while you are waiting for treatment.
- provide reassurance and advice on what you can do if your symptoms deteriorate.
You can contact the WLSS in a variety of ways, our office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excludes bank holidays):
Telephone: 0300 030 8322 and choose option 3