Skip to main content

Frequently asked questions

What is Information Governance?
Information Governance helps manage and control information within Hywel Dda University Health Board, in particular the personal and sensitive information relating to patients and employees.


If someone has accessed my records inappropriately what do I do?
For further information relating to inappropriate access, please contact the Information Governance Team:

Telephone: 01970 63 54 42


I have recently changed my address or other details what do I do?
If you have moved house or any other details have changed, please contact your local Health Board medical records team to ensure your details are up to date
  – Please note GP systems are not linked to HDUHB systems.


What do I do if I receive Information that does not belong to me?
Information should be returned to Hywel Dda University Health Board. Please contact the Information Governance Team who can advise on the best way to return the information. HDUHB treats information security very seriously and all incidents are investigated by IG Team.


Follow us on: