Skip to main content

Speech and language therapy - How to access

You can refer to the adult speech and language therapy service if you are a health professionals, the individual, or a concerned family member.

We will need certain information such as medical history, medication etc. You will need to get the information from the individual’s GP/consultant. If you have concerns regarding the individual’s voice, then they will need to be seen by ENT first and they will need to contact their GP to arrange this. 

We aim to respond to community requests within 14 weeks of receipt. We always try to respond sooner if possible.

Please contact us if you have any queries:

Telephone: 01267 227425

Follow us on: