Skip to main content

Certificate of sponsorship 

If you are joining us from overseas, you may need a certificate of sponsorship in order to apply for a visa to work for us.  To apply for a certificate of sponsorship we will need to have received your overseas police check, references and completed an occupational health questionnaire. 

You will also need a current passport and proof of address to apply for a certificate.

We will cover the cost of the certificate of sponsorship, but all visa fees will need to be covered by you. 

When we have applied for the certificate and issued it to you, you will have three months to apply for your visa before this expires.  As you will be working in the NHS you can apply for a health and care visa. 

When you receive confirmation that your visa has been approved you will have one month entry clearance to enter the UK.  Once you arrive in the UK you will need to collect your BRP card (Biometric Residence Permit) as proof of your right to work. 

Benefits and values

We value our staff, see our networks and staff benefits.

Contact the recruitment team

We can support you to find the right job for you.

Current vacancies

We have a range of job vacancies on offer - take a look.

Living in the Hywel Dda area

Virtual tours, living and working in Hywel Dda.