Skip to main content


What to do if you think you need to see an audiologist

If you think you have difficulty hearing or a concern about your hearing or balance, the first thing you must do is visit your GP to discuss this. You and your GP can then decide if a referral to ENT or audiology is needed.

If you already use a hearing aid that was supplied by the audiology department, then you can get in touch with us directly and we can discuss what is best for you. Details of who to contact are given below.
Follow us on: